Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Location||Iceblood Garrison, Alterac Valley|
Captain Galvangar will give all the Horde forces within Alterac Valley a buff which gives them a size increase and a 20% health increase for the duration. Killing him will result in honor for the Alliance forces and Stormpike Guard faction gain, and prevent Horde players from receiving this buff.
Due to his abilities, slender blade, and clothing, it is most likely that Galvangar is a blademaster.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
Galvangar makes a reappearance alongside Drek'Thar. He seems to be his personal assistant.
- Cleave (Physical) - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Frightening Shout (Physical) - Shouts at nearby enemies causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- Whirlwind (Physical) - Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that inflicts normal damage plus a bonus.
- Mortal Strike (Physical) - Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Galvangar 'Resets' his health back to 100% if you run him out of Iceblood Garrison. (wise to Tank him at the back of the building so to avoid his fears running you out or have a warrior tank him and use or have a shaman plant a ).
- Casting Fury of the Frostwolf
- Now is the time to attack! For the Horde!
- Die! Your kind has no place in Alterac Valley!
- I'll never fall for that, fool! If you want a battle it will be on my terms and in my lair!
- Patch 5.4.7 (2014-02-18): Now immune to and all disarm and daze effects. Health and Damage increased.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.