|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Location||Dire Maul North|
He is captain of King Gordok's elite forces of ogres and commands the fearsome guards that roams the ruins. He can be tricked by a party member wearing the and talking to him; this will cause him to leave his post and allow the party to bypass him on their way to King Gordok.
Even among ogres, Captain Kromcrush is infamous for his hair-trigger rage toward anyone who dares to insult him or King Gordok. He crushes dissent ruthlessly, but he has still less patience for those who continue to spread the rumor of his torrid affair with a gnoll long ago.
- Frightening Shout — Captain Kromcrush causes all players within 0 yards to run in fear for 6 sec.
- Mortal Cleave — Captain Kromcrush inflicts Physical damage to a player and an additional player adjacent to the first. Mortal Cleave reduces all healing to affected players by 50% for 5 sec.
- Intruder Alert! — Captain Kromcrush summons two Gordok Reavers to aid him in battle when he reaches 50% health remaining.
- Gordok Reaver
- Cleave — The Gordok Reaver inflicts Physical damage to a player and an additional player adjacent to the first.
- Sunder Armor — The Gordok Reaver reduces the armor of a player, increasing the Physical damage they receive. Sunder Armor stacks up to 5 charges and lasts 20 sec.
- Mortal Strike — The Gordok Reaver inflicts Physical damage to a player. Players affected by Mortal Strike receive 50% less healing for 5 sec.
- Bring it on! — Captain Kromcrush activates Retaliation with when he reaches 25% health remaining.
- Retaliation — Captain Kromcrush retaliates against all players who strike him in melee combat for 8 sec, inflicting Physical damage.
At the initial pull, pull him a good way back to avoid being feared into the next trash packs. Watch out for his Mortal Cleave, it does a lot of damage and places a healing reduction on the tank. At 50% health, he will summon two elite guards. Offtank one of these and sheep/seduce the other.
- Help me crush these punys!
- Captain Kromcrush begins to retaliate all attacks against him!
Telling him that Fengus is calling him names:
- Hey, who Fengus callin' a gnoll lover?! Take da prisoners to da king; you smart to bring them with their weapons and show da king that they a threat. I'll go see if Fengus talk smack when I give him da beatdown! HAR!
While looking for Fengus:
- OK Fengus, where you at?! You come call me a gnoll lover while I give you da hammer upside da head!
Talking to him after becoming the king:
- You da strong one now! All hail to da new king of da Gordok!
- So, now that I'm the king... what have you got for me?!
- Maybe you do better at getting back prized Gordok relic from creepy Highborne prince that da old boss did!
- This sounds like a task worthy of the new king!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 61 to 47.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Fixed a grammatical error in one of Captain Kromcrush's yells in Dire Maul.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.