- Not to be confused with Captain Rupert (human).
|Former affiliation(s)||Argent Crusade|
Captain Rupert can be found in Zul'Drak.
When the Frostwing Halls opened in the Icecrown Citadel Rupert and a few others were added as well. After players reach the Upper Spire, five NPCs teleport in using the Scourge Transporter and proceed to run to the entrance of the Frostwing Halls, awaiting the players to join them.
While fighting through Icecrown Citadel, there is a chance that Rupert will be slain by Sister Svalna and raised from the dead to fight against you.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Icecrown Citadel (instance)||81|
Truly, the horrors here surpass those we've endured in the Plaguelands.
The Scourge are more powerful now than ever before.
- I can feel the Lich King reaching out...Watching us.
- Fighting through Frostwing Halls
- Hurry, before that Val'kyr picks us off!
- It was... a worthy afterlife.
- Raised by Sister Svalna
- There is no escaping the Lich King's will. Prepare for an explosive encounter!
- Killed a Player
- So that's what happens when you stand too close to a bomb!
- Second death
- What an... explosive ending!
- After Sister Svalna's death
- Beware the dangers that lie ahead... and do try to remain in one piece.
- Rupert is voiced by Marc Graue in Patch 3.3.
- He wears Terrorblade Battlegear, the Tier 8 set for rogues, and wields a in Icecrown Citadel.