|Occupation||Pirate captain, Sailor|
|Location||Old Hillsbrad Foothills|
Captain Sanders is a human pirate captain who once hung out with Captain Edward Hanes in Southshore. Adventurers will recognize him from the four-part Westfall quest chain to find his buried treasure.
After a little bit, a scripted event will occur when he goes out with Hanes to talk about his boat and his treasure.
- Hanes: What are you doing Sanders?
- Sanders: I just be makin' sure we wasn't followed! *hic*
- Sanders: It be clear...
- Sanders: Thar she be! Ain't she a beaut?
- Hanes: Aye, she's a beaut alright. And you parked her right next to my frigate! *hic*
- Sanders: That thar monster be yers, Ed? Arrr...She's a big'un!
- Hanes: Ayep! She's all mine... I'm gonna sail her around the world. Across the sea!
- Sanders: Arrr, Ed! She definitely be seaworthy
- Hanes: Sanders, what have you got in that chest?
- Sanders: Can ye keep a secret, Ed? Arr...dead men tell no tales!
- Sanders: It be me treasure, Ed. Me life's work! Arr...One white shirt fit fer a pirate king to be wearin'!
- Sanders: One red sash that ye can put on yer head or britches. Pride o'the fleet, that sash is...
- Sanders: An'last but certainly not least, one enormous bag! Big enough to fit eight whole apples! Eight, Ed! Can ye believe it?
- Captain Edward Hanes gasps
- Sanders: Yarrr! Keep it down, Ed! Thar be scallywags about! Their scallywag ears be listenin' for gasps like that one just escaped your lips!
- Hanes: I'm sorry, Sanders. I've just never seen such a bounty. It took me by surprise.
- Sanders: It be alright, Ed. Me booty be locked away good in that thar chest. No fool will ever have Cap'n Sanders's treasure! Let's go get another drink. The spirit be runnin' low.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.