Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin
|Title||<The Tropic Tempest>|
|Level||110 - 120 Rare|
|Location||Redsilt Wash, Vol'dun|
Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin is a human vignette located on a narrow sand bank at the Redsilt Wash in Vol'dun with her parrot companion First Mate Swainbeak. She was apparently the victim of a mutiny aboard a ship called the Great Horn.
- Disengage — Leaps away from the current target.
- Get Shipwrecked
- Shoot — Shoots at an enemy, inflicting Physical damage.
When not in combat, Stef will periodically engage in the following conversation with Swainbeak:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: Leave my ship will they? You better believe I will rebuild the Great Horn and spear every last traitorous cur on the bowsprit!
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: Absolutely useless pieces of filth!
- First Mate Swainbeak says: Maybe if you hadn't told them so often. Awk!
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: I was perfectly pleasant... until they didn't want to do what I said...
- First Mate Swainbeak says: You people never learn.
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: What do you mean, "you people"?
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: HA! I've been looking for a chance to blow off a little steam!
At around 80% health, Swainbeak will fly high up into the air away from combat:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin yells: Back off, bird, I don't need your help!
- First Mate Swainbeak says: Awk! All yours!
When Stef reaches around 75% health, Swainbeak will re-enter combat:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin yells: Get in here, Swainbeak, stop lazing about!
At around 50% health:
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: Okay, ouch, you got me there.
- Captain Stef "Marrow" Quin says: That booty... will always be mine...
- Swainbeak flies off and despawns.
- First Mate Swainbeak yells: Not Swainbeak's time! Awk!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.