- For the warrior talent, see [Carnage]. For the rogue TCG card, see Carnage (TCG ability).
Carnage is one of the challenges in the combat ring of Valhalas in Icecrown. He is possibly created by Dr. Terrible.
- Geirrvif says: Carnage is coming! Remember, no matter what you do, do NOT leave the battle ring or I will disqualify you and your group.
- Geirrvif yells: From the bowels of the Underhalls comes Carnage. Brave and foolish <name> has accepted the challenge. <name> and <his/her> group stand ready to face the monstrosity.
- Lumbering in from the south, the smell of Carnage precedes him!
- Geirrvif yells: The horror known as Carnage is no more. Could it be that <name> is truly worthy of battle in Valhalas? We shall see.
- Smash — Inflicts 125% weapon damage.
- War Stomp — Inflicts 2338 to 2662 Physical damage to nearby enemies and stuns them for 2 sec.