Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
A wagon is a four or more-wheeled, big, open vehicle for transporting heavy loads. In general, beasts of burden such as horses, kodo beasts, nightsabers, clefthooves or ettins draw it. They can also be powered by magic. Wagons are heavy. The vulpera live in wagons.
A wagon-cage is a cage designed to hold and transport a small number of prisoners over long distances.
- Following the Second War, Deathwing used wagons to transport eggs through the Dark Portal to Draenor.
- Following the Second War, a wagon full of orcs in a metal cage were transported to Durnholde Keep. They were also chained to its bottom
- Following the Second War, Eitrigg was palced into a wagon-cage by Saidan Dathrohan.
- Following the Battle of Theramore, bodies of the fallen were placed into wagons to be prepared for funeral.
- During the Cataclysm, the gigantic Chromatus was held in a wagon.
- On Pandaria, Zandalari trolls led by Khal'ak placed their prisoners, including Vol'jin and Tyrathan Khort, into a wagon.
- The Sentinels escort the night elven supply wagons throughout Ashenvale. They once found the body of Windstorm.
- King Anduin Wrynn brought barley on wagons as a gift for Ironforge.
- During the Battle of Grim Batol, a Dragonmaw caravan tried to flee but was destroyed outside of the Dragonmaw Pass, where the wreckage still remains.
- A caravan was used by the refugees of the Lower City in Outland.
- Kor'kron Caravans were attacked by the Darkspear Rebellion.
Smaller wagons are also called carts which have four or two wheels and are drawn by a person or a beast of burden.
- Ji-Lu's Cart
- Delivery Cart
- Jade Cart
- Domination Point Supply Cart
- Garrison Cart
- Prisoner Wagon
- Mine Cart
In the RPG
It comes with the harness needed to pull it. A wagon on runners is known as a sled. A bouncy ride in a wagon is a vigorous motion. A wagon train is a community with a large collection of wagons and corralled beasts of burden for hauling cargo, either locally or as part of a merchant caravan. Wheelrights can be seen making or fixing wagon wheels. Wagons weigh at least four hundred pounds.
- ^ The Demon Soul, chapter 23
- ^ World of Warcraft: Illidan, chapter 10
- ^ Last Guardian, pg. ??
- ^ Of Blood and Honor
- ^ Beyond the Dark Portal
- ^ Lord of the Clans, chapter 4
- ^ Of Blood and Honor
- ^ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War
- ^ Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects
- ^ Vol'jin: Shadows of the Horde
- ^ Wolfheart
- ^ Before the Storm
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, pg. 201, 256, 387
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, pg. 201
- ^ World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, pg. 200