Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Race||Void terror (Demon)|
|Location||Sunwell Plateau, Isle of Quel'Danas|
Cataclysm Hounds are elite void terrors located in the Sunwell Plateau of the Isle of Quel'Danas. They can also be spotted from the Magisters' Terrace by using the Scrying Orb located at The Solar Vigil.
- Enrage — Attack speed increased by 150% for 12 sec.
- Cataclysm Breath — Shoots a cloud of cataclysm breath at enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Targets are afflicted with several negative effects.
- Corrosive Poison — Reduces an enemy's armor by 7000 and inflicts 2188 to 2812 Nature damage every 5 sec. for 3 min.
- Fevered Fatigue — Reduces an enemy's Intellect by 390 and its Strength by 390 for 3 min.
- Hex — Transforms an enemy into a rat, rendering it unable to attack or cast spells for 10 sec.
- Necrotic Poison — Healing effects reduced by 75%.
- Piercing Shadow — Reduces an enemy's Shadow resistance by 350 for 3 min.
- Shrink — Reduces an enemy's Strength by 390 and Stamina by 390 for 3 min.
- Wavering Will — Increases the time between an enemy's attacks speed by 45%, slows its casting speed by 45%, and slows its movement by 60%. Lasts 3 min.
- Withered Touch — Diseases an enemy, inflicting 5335 Shadow damage every 10 sec. and draining 5335 mana every 10 sec., transferring it to the caster. Lasts 3 min.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Added.