Category:World of Warcraft API/Protected Functions
API functions in this category are protected. This term is used for four main types of functions:
- API functions that addons (or any other insecure code) can NEVER call.
- API functions that addons (or any other insecure code) cannot call IN COMBAT.
- API functions that addons can only originate from a hardware event (i.e. the user clicking a button), but not from OnUpdate/OnEvent handlers.
- API functions that become protected only when applied to frames or regions that are also protected
Pages in category "World of Warcraft API/Protected Functions"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.
- API C Calendar.AddEvent
- API C Calendar.UpdateEvent
- API C EquipmentSet.UseEquipmentSet
- API C FriendList.SendWho
- API C LFGList.ApplyToGroup
- API C LFGList.ClearSearchResults
- API C LFGList.CreateListing
- API C LFGList.RemoveListing
- API C LFGList.Search
- API C PetBattles.SkipTurn
- API C PetBattles.UseAbility
- API C PetBattles.UseTrap
- API C PetJournal.PickupPet
- API C PetJournal.SummonPetByGUID
- API C UI.Reload
- API CancelUnitBuff
- API ChangeActionBarPage
- API ClearOverrideBindings
- API CreateMacro