Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cave of the Blood Trial (quest)
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+150 Highmountain Tribe
Place the Witch of the Wood's carcass on the altar and defeat a Warmonger in single combat.
- Harpy Placed on Altar
- Bloodtotem Warmonger defeated
All Bloodtotem and distinguished guests must go through a trial of blood in the cavern beneath this outpost.
I hope it's a good sign that they wish you to participate in this rite of passage. You will need to show proof of your deeds, defeat a Warmonger in single combat, then perform sacrifice at an altar deep in the cavern.
Are you afraid of the dark?
Upon accept, Oakin heads down to the Cave of the Blood Trial.
- Oakin Ironbull says: Meet me in the cavern below, <name>. They'll want to see the corpse of the harpy you slew.
- Bloodtotem Trapper says: What must we give in return?
- Bloodtotem Warmonger yells: Everything!
- Bloodtotem Trapper says: I guess that isn't so bad...
Continue heading down into the cave:
- Oakin Ironbull says: <Name> is here to meet with Torok. He slew the Witch of the Wood.
Upon placing the harpy corpse on the altar, another Bloodtotem Warmonger appears.
- Bloodtotem Warmonger yells: A challenger? Let's see what this one is capable of!
Upon defeating the warmonger:
- Torok Bloodtotem yells: He went easy on you, outsider. Come, speak.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.