As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Celestine of the Harvest
- Not to be confused with Matron Celestine.
Alliance Horde (Stormwind)|
Alliance Horde (Hyjal)
|Affiliation(s)||Gilneas, Stormwind, Guardians of Hyjal, Dreamweavers|
Worgen druid adventurers first meet her in Gilneas City during their starting experience, where she instructs them on how to use the spell . She was afflicted with the worgen curse and later moves to Stormwind City, residing in a house next to Olivia's Pond. Druid adventurers in Stormwind can visit her to train their skills.
When satyr and the Burning Legion attacked Val'sharah's Temple of Elune, Celestine went there and aided in defense. She was then recruited into the Dreamgrove. She worked with Hamuul Runetotem and Zen'tabra to battle Destromath at the nearly-destroyed Well of Eternity on Hyjal.
Celestine participated in the Battle for Darkshore and moved out from her house after the battle, standing next to a tree.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Gilneas (starting zone)||5||75|
|100 - 110||313,826|
|Mount Hyjal||100 - 102||855,887|
- To druids
The worgen will pass. We shall pass.
Only the earth and her secrets will remain. Are you willing to learn, <name>?
- To druids
A beautiful city, is it not? As was Gilneas, in its time.
But such things pass, as shall we. Only the earth and her secrets will remain.
Are you willing to learn, <name>?
- To non-druids
You are not initiated in the old ways. There is nothing I can teach you, child.
- Welcome to the Wickerman Festival, <class>!
- On the observance of Hallow's End, we burn a Wickerman to represent a cleansing of the self. As the woods sigh and shed their leaves, we too must undergo a catharsis. Fears, sorrows, regrets: by throwing a branch into the blaze, you can relieve yourself of any burden you would not bear into winter.
- Please, grab a branch from the bonfire and join the celebration!
- How may I help you?
- Always respect the wilds.
- It is nice to see you.
- The forests spoke of your coming.
- I do enjoy these long chats.
- Why don't you ever call?
- Or perhaps I should put the kettle on?
- Tea's ready!
- Do not abandon our ways.
- We will rebuild.
- Take care.
- With the release of 7.3.5. and the Stormwind Embassy she was moved underground, rending her unavailable but still targetable via /tar. Guards still refer to her at her old location.
- She was later moved back overground, although guards still refer to her cottage despite her now being outdoors.
- Prior to Patch 4.0.6, her worgen form was bugged and had the wrong female worgen texture applied to it.
- In Stormwind she was in human form by day and in worgen form by night, like the worgen in the Pre-Cataclysm Pyrewood Village.
- Celestine is voiced by Lauren Tom in Legion.
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "Celestine of the Harvest again stands where intended at Olivia's Pond in Stormwind."
- Patch 4.2.2 (2011-08-30): Added as new quest giver for Hallow's End.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Model fixed. No longer wears a hood.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.