Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Cenarius (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Cenarius.
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|Race||Keeper of the grove|
Cenarius had the unique class "Demigod".
Statistics at Level 10
|Entangling Roots||Force of Nature||Thorns Aura||Tranquility|
|Cenarius's abilities in Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos.|
|Unlike other Keepers of the Grove, he had five abilities.|
- 4000 HP (+340% more than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- 1000 MP (+59% more than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- 111-167 chaos melee damage (+193% more than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- 4 divine armor (-34% less than a regular Keeper of the Grove, but divine armor only takes damage from chaos attacks)
- 53 Strength (+66% more than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- 20 Agility (-29% less than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- 63 Intelligence Primary Attribute (+50% more than a regular Keeper of the Grove)
- Entangling Roots (DoT and incapacitate)
- Force of Nature (summons Treants from trees)
- Thorns Aura (enemy melee units attacking units with this buff receive a percent of their attack damage back to them)
- Tranquility (AoE heal around caster)
- Cyclone (incapacitates target) (not present with regular Keepers of the Grove)
- ^ Though the game states that "divine armor only takes damage from chaos attacks", standard attacks do manage to inflict a small amount of damage to Cenarius (damage reduced to 2% before applying reductions from armor). The Bladestorm ability does not have its damage reduced by divine armor, but it is on a somewhat long cooldown. Thus, it is possible to kill Cenarius without drinking from the corrupted Fountain of Life, by hitting him with a tremendous number of standard attacks quickly enough to exceed his high rate of regeneration. (One way to do this is by luring him into attacking a massive number of towers.) However, killing him this way does not allow you to diverge from the storyline; the level simply ends in victory and the cut scenes go on as if you did in fact drink from the fountain.