Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Lieutenant Karter <War Mount Quartermaster>
- Officer Areyn <Accessories Quartermaster>
- Sergeant Major Clate <Legacy Armor Quartermaster>
- Lieutenant Jackspring <Legacy Weapon Quartermaster>
- Master Sergeant Biggins <Accessories Quartermaster>
- Knight-Lieutenant T'Maire Sydes <Honor Quartermaster>
- Captain Dirgehammer <Conquest Quartermaster>
- Edlan Halsing <Honor Trade Goods>
- Liliana Emberfrost <Honor Heirlooms>
- MIA/Removed NPCs
- Lieutenant Rachel Vaccar <Outland Armor Quartermaster>
- Captain O'Neal <Jewelcrafting Quartermaster>
- Lieutenant Tristia <Glorious Conquest Quartermaster>
In the back of the hall several Alliance generals can be found standing around a table: Archmage Gaiman of Stormwind, Sergeant Major Skyshadow from Darnassus, and Harbinger Ennarth from the Exodar. Located on the table are several maps of Azeroth, as well as the book , which lists the old PvP ranks and accompanying insignias. Lieutenant Rachel Vaccar is missing from the game since the release of Cataclysm, and this is a known issue that was to have been resolved in a future patch.
- Several of the humans within the Champions' Hall are named after major characters from the Stargate series.
- Prior to patch 2.0.1, the Champions' Hall was accessed through a portal which only allowed access to players with the rank of Knight (Rank 6). With the addition of the new honor system in patch 2.0.1, all characters can enter the hall, and as of patch 3.0.2, the Champions' Hall is no longer entered via a portal and is now simply a part of Stormwind City.
- During the Zombie Infestation, zombies were able to open or close the door to the hall at will. Players could be trapped inside indefinitely, unless someone outside or inside became a zombie to reopen the door, with the door sometimes staying closed for extended periods of time. This glitch was never fixed before the Zombie Infestation ended.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The Champion's Hall is no longer instanced, and the door cannot be shut.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): The Champion's Hall has a new load screen.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.