Changing the Scenery (Horde)
120 (Requires 120)
Or maybe de problem is dat we don't need regular reagents. Maybe we need something dat only comes from being transmuted.
Anything's worth a shot at dis point. Here is a recipe my old partner left behind.
He used to go out to de Slough and change de shrubs into bubbles, ya see.
Why, you might ask? 'Cause he loved transmuting everything. Part of de reason we never saw eye to eye.
Anyways, bring me back some of dose bubbles and we'll see if we can use dem to make dis stone.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
I've seen him using dem in lots of his projects, so there has to be some alchemical qualities to dem.
Dese bubbles seem...odd. But den again so is Zukashi.
The barberry shrubs can be nestled among the regular shrubbery, with their leaf color being a darker shade of green.
- Quest completion
- Clever Kumali says: Dese bubbles appear to contain some sort of power. Perhaps if I just remove de exterior...
- Something greenish comes from the shrubbles, leaving Kumali sparkling.
- Clever Kumali says: Are ya KIDDING me?!
- Clever Kumali says: Ugh, I think I need a bath.
- Clever Kumali says: I'm also wondering if Zukashi was waiting for me to use dose bubbles so he could see me like dis. He always had a childish side to him.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.