The character info frame (sometimes called "character sheet") displays information about the player's character. By default, the paper doll is shown, which displays the character's equipped items and its attributes and stats. The character info window is usually accessed via the default C key binding or by clicking on the Character Info button on the Micro Menu.
In addition to the character info, the window also gives access to other info panes via the following tabs:
|Tab name||Displays information||Hotkey|
|Character||Character information, paper doll, slots, resistances, and stats frame.||C|
|Pets||Combat pet info (hunter and warlocks only)||Shift-P|
|Reputation||Shows reputation points and level within encountered factions.||U|
|Currency||Shows counts of various currencies and tokens including information.|
|Accessed by||Displays information|
||Displays many character stats|
||Shows the available titles|
||Equipment Manager for managing item sets|
Title panel as of Legion.
Equipment panel as of Legion.
6.0.2, collapsed panel
Character info Collapsed Mists.png
5.0.4, collapsed panel
Character info Beginning Cata.jpg
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Icon selector for the New Set button in Equipment manager is now much bigger.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Character stats, titles, and Equipment panels can no longer be collapsed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Consolidated the Equipment Manager into the the stats panel and added the Titles tab.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Skills tab removed. Pets tab now only for combat pets. Skills, companions and mounts have been moved to the Spellbook.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Pets tab expanded to include companions (non-combat pets) and mounts; Currency tab added.