Charg "The Boisterous" is an orc death knight located in Dazar'alor. As a member of Draenor's Blood, he can also appear on the Horde team during Island Expeditions.
- Asphyxiate — Lifts the enemy target off the ground, crushing their throat with dark energy and stunning them for 3 sec.
- Blood Boil — Deals X Shadow damage and infects all enemies within 10 yds with Blood Plague.
- Blood Plague — A shadowy disease that drains X health from the target over 24 sec.
- Bonestorm — A whirl of bone and gore batters nearby enemies, dealing X Shadow damage every 1 sec, and healing you for 3% of your maximum health every time it deals damage.
- Death and Decay — Corrupts the targeted ground, causing X Shadow damage over 10 sec to targets within the area.
- Death Grip — Harnesses the energy that surrounds and binds all matter, drawing the target toward you.
- Death Strike — Focuses dark power into a strike that deals a total of X Physical damage and heals you.
- Death's Caress — Reach out with necrotic tendrils, dealing X Shadow damage and applying Blood Plague to your target.
- Heart Strike — Instantly strike the target and 1 other nearby enemy, causing X Physical damage, and reducing enemies' movement speed by 20% for 8 sec.
- Mind Freeze — Smash the target's mind with cold, interrupting spellcasting and preventing any spell in that school from being cast for 3 sec.
- Heart of Azeroth — Use the power within the Heart of Azeroth to seal a fissure in the world caused by Azerite.
- Mining — Mining.
- Opening — Opens an object.
- You're dead.
- Huh. Alliance. Kill them.
- Team... attack.
- We will kill you.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.
Since Charg is a death knight, he may have been raised by Lich King Bolvar Fordragon, thus preceding (and hinting at) the option to have allied race death knights.
- Alternatively, Charg could be from the main universe, raised as a death knight during the era of Lich King Arthas Menethil.