Charge (pet) (old)
|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
|Rank||Attack Power||Level||TP Cost|
- The Boar's Charge ability is usable in combat.
- Causes a high amount of threat. Having your pet boar initiate a solo fight with Charge -> Growl will stick aggro to it to the point that it will take a lucky series of critical hits to pull the enemy off it. For Beastmastery hunters, the combination of Charge -> Growl -> Intimidation is a sure-fire way to pull that rogue monster off your cloth-wearers.
- The boar turns red while under the Charge buff.
- Charge shares its cooldown with Dash. To clarify, one cannot tell their boar to attack a target, and expect it first use Dash to get within 25 yards of the target, then use Charge the rest of the way.
- At present, there is no mob which can teach Charge (Rank 4).
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): This ability will no longer make cast immediately after it generates excessive threat.