|Title||<Grand Master Tailoring Trainer>|
|Location||Magus Commerce Exchange, Dalaran|
- Tailoring skill 420
- Train me.
- Tell me about the Wispcloak Recipe.
- In my travels I have learned the recipe for the Wispcloak.
- This cloak is a tradable Epic spellcasting cloak that grants Stamina, Spellpower, Intellect and Mana Recovery. I am looking for someone worthy to teach this recipe to.
- Someone who had completed all the normal dungeons of Northrend and had the "" achievement would be worthy of learning the recipe of the Wispcloak.
- Tell me about the Deathchill Cloak Recipe.
- I have ventured to dark places and learned the tailoring recipe for the Deathchill Cloak.
- This cloak is a tradable Epic cloak for spellcasters that grants Spellpower, Haste and Critical Strike. I am looking for someone worthy to teach this recipe to.
- Someone who had completed most of the quests across Northrend and had the "" achievement would be worthy of learning the recipe for the Deathchill Cloak.
The two achievements for the cloaks are account-wide, but the tailor must actually earn the achievements for themselves to be taught the patterns. Achievement completion on the account using two characters to separately get different achievements, or one character that is not the tailor getting all the achievements, will not count.
- He is most likely named after Charles Frederick Worth who was a prominent French couturier in the late 1800s.
|Northrend||The Broken Isles|