||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
Charlga Razorflank <The Crone> is a level 35 elite quilboar boss found in Razorfen Kraul. She is the leader of the Death's Head and Razorfen tribes.
The leader (or "crone") of the Death's Head and Razorfen tribes is Charlga Razorflank a quilboar who experienced an unparalleled and meteoric rise to power. Her aim is to resurrect the demigod Agamaggan but the dark and violent rituals Charlga and her minions perform are quite at odds with the Ancient's noble and protective demeanor.
Spells and abilities
- Chain Bolt — Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 3 targets, causing 138 to 156 Nature damage to each.
- Mana Spike — Restores the caster's mana.
- Purity — Makes the caster immune to all attacks and spells for 2 sec.
- Renew — Heals the target for over 15 sec.
Charlga is also totally immune to shadow damage, stuns and silence effects making her a particularly tough target for some casters.
Charlga Razorflank's old model
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Charlga Razorflank yells: Troublesome whelps. I'll teach you to interfere!
- Charlga Razorflank yells: You outsiders will pay for encroaching on our land!
- Charlga Razorflank yells: Bah! My power rules here!
- Charlga Razorflank yells: Our new allies will avenge us!
- Killing a Player
- Charlga Razorflank yells: Who's next?