Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- Not affected by the global cooldown.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now grants 1 charge of Mana Tea (down from 2 charges).
- Now has a 60 second recharge time (up from 45 seconds).
- Hotfix (2013-10-22): "Tigereye Brew and Mana Tea gains from Chi Brew now correctly benefit from Mastery: Bottled Fury and Brewing: Mana Tea."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now restores 2 Chi, has a 45-second cooldown (down from 1.5 minutes), and generate stacks of Brew/Teas based on the Monk's specialization.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.