Cho'Rush the Observer
|Race||Ogre mage (Humanoid)|
|Level||38 - 62 Elite|
|Affiliation(s)||Gordunni clan (Gordok)|
|Location||Gordok's Seat, Dire Maul|
The helper and healer of King Gordok in the last fight of Dire Maul North. He acts like Moira Bronzebeard in the last fight of the Blackrock Depths — when you kill the main boss, he will become friendly to you (and even apologize!)
Cho'Rush doesn't usually take sides, but when Ulrok was rising to power, it was clear there was nobody who could challenge him. The king quickly appointed Cho'Rush as his chief advisor, believing that his twin heads would make him twice as resourceful as the average ogre.
- Heal — Cho'Rush the Observer heals himself or an ally.
- Mind Blast — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Shadow damage to a player.
- Power Word: Shield — Cho'Rush the Observer gives himself or an ally a shield of Holy energy that absorbs damage, and prevents spellcasting from interruption. Power Word: Shield lasts for 30 sec or until it absorbs too much damage.
- Psychic Scream — Cho'Rush the Observer makes all players within 8 yards run in fear for 4 sec.
- Chain Lightning — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Nature damage to a player and up to 2 targets nearby.
- Healing Chain — Cho'Rush the Observer heals himself or an ally.
- Earthgrab Totem — Cho'Rush the Observer summons an Earthgrab Totem by his side that lasts for 30 sec.
- Lightning Bolt — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Nature damage to a player.
- Arcane Explosion — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Arcane damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Bloodlust — Cho'Rush the Observer gives himself or an ally Bloodlust. Affected enemies have their melee attack speed increased by 60% for 30 sec.
- Fireball — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Fire damage to a player.
- Frost Nova — Cho'Rush the Observer inflicts Frost damage to all players within 10 yards. Frost Nova immobilizes affected players for 8 sec.
Uh... I sorry I attack you boss. You no kill me, please OK?! You da king now, and I help make your tribute better!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Loot updated to meet the lower level range.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Added.