|Title||<Druid of the Talon>|
|Affiliation(s)||Guardians of Hyjal, Druids of the Talon|
Choluna's experience and wisdom will be invaluable to face the challenges ahead.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
She aids adventurers in resurrecting the Demi-God Aviana.
Choluna ends up invading the Firelands during the Firelands Invasion and is found at The Furnace in the Molten Front, after is completed. Choluna is also one of the dozens of past NPC's encountered by adventurers to assist in killing the elementals at Sethria's Roost.
Warlords of Draenor
This section concerns content related to Warlords of Draenor.
Choluna appears in the Horde garrison in Frostfire Ridge and at Skysea Ridge in Gorgrond. She asks the adventurers to help against the Iron Horde who have been excavating salt pools in Gorgrond and searching for an artifact. After recovering Bladefury's orders, she moved to Cragplume Caludron and transported the adventurer there. She was interested in goren, especially for what they eat.
After Azuka stole the heart, Choluna moved to Gorgorek's Fall to face off the Warlord only to witness Gorgorek's revival. She then asked Rokhan to deploy Horde's army into the Gates of Tanaan. After Azuka was killed, she showed up with the Horde to confront Grommash, eventually joining the Horde Garrison as a follower.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
- Mount Hyjal
- Molten Front
Tell me about Aviana.
- Fair Aviana, the Mistress of Birds! All winged creatures of Azeroth once owed her allegiance, especially we Druids of the Talon. It's by her grace that we were granted the ability to shift forms and take to the skies.
- Aviana was both beautiful and terrible, like the great birds of prey she counted among her children. She lived in the towering spirit realm of G'Hanir, the Mother Tree, but appeared on Azeroth in the form of a great winged goddess.
You speak in the past tense. What happened to her?
- <Choluna's face darkens.>
- Ten thousand years ago demons flooded across Azeroth in the War of the Ancients. Aviana called her children to the skies and fought off the demon hordes from the front lines. Her wrath was inescapable.
- Hundreds fell before the fury of her talons. But ultimately she was surrounded by Doomguards, their barbed lances piercing her sides...
- It is said that her blood itself attacked the demons, searing their flesh, destroying them even as she herself fell from the sky.
What became of her?
- Aviana perished on the battlefield that day, but the mortal races and the remaining ancients ultimately triumphed. The first druids found her body among the carnage, and bore it up her, to the highest mountain.
- She was laid to rest just outside this shrine, within a circle of sacred stones.
- A seed of G'Hanir was used to plant the World Tree, and it is all that remains of that sacred realm, which otherwise perished with her.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Draenor appearances added.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Protectors of Hyjal appearance added.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.