As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
- In his role as a senior art director at Blizzard Entertainment, Chris Robinson oversees the World of Warcraft® art team and works to maintain a consistent style and a high level of artistic quality for the game. He is currently coordinating the production of art for World of Warcraft’s latest expansion.
- Robinson started at Blizzard in 2006 as a lead character artist working on the first World of Warcraft expansion, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade™. Before this, he held other positions in the game industry, creating art for titles such as The Bard’s Tale and Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring.
- In his spare time, he enjoys playing games of all sorts, as well as painting and drawing. Robinson holds an associate’s degree in applied art from the Art Institute of Seattle.
- Presented most of the Artcraft series of Warlords of Draenor preview blogs.
- Was involved in directing the creation of the updated female draenei and female human models.
- Featured in Lemmy the Gnome in “Gnomo-plasty”! as himself, a video showcasing the player character revamp.
- In November 2013, Robinson participated in the WoW Source: Warlords of Draenor interview.