Chrono Lord Deja is a drakonid of the Infinite dragonflight and the first mini-boss of the Opening the Dark Portal event in the Caverns of Time. He spawns upon the opening of the sixth portal.
The Infinite Dragonflight tempted many drakonid with promises of power, but most found only servitude and despair. One of the few exceptions is Chrono Lord Deja, who gained influence within the flight through his raw power and cunning.
- Arcane Blast — Chrono Lord Deja blasts a player with Arcane magic, inflicting 3063 to 3937 Arcane damage and knocking them back.
- Time Lapse — Chrono Lord Deja slows a player, increasing the time between their attacks by 60% and reducing their movement speed by 60% for 10 sec.
- Arcane Discharge — Chrono Lord Deja discharges Arcane energy, inflicting 2313 to 2687 Arcane damage to all players within 0 yards.
- Attraction — Chrono Lord Deja pulls in all players within 50 yards.
This is a simple fight. This boss only has 1 major ability to watch out for, an arcane blast attack that hits your group for 1000-2000 arcane damage. During the whole fight spawns will still keep coming out, what you can do is summon your dragon in between the boss portal and Medivh, he can easily take care of the whelps and allows you to focus on the boss, although if you summon your time keeper too close to the boss, the boss will immediately despawn it. However if you can have a rogue or anyone appropriate take care of the spawns on their own while everyone takes out the boss. You can even have your group redirect their DPS to the spawn for a minute, whatever works best for you really. Nothing too special about this boss.
Before patch 2.1 a Warrior could Spell Reflect his Time Lapse ability back onto Chrono Lord Deja but this has since been changed.
- Why do you aid the Magus? Just think of how many lives could be saved if the portal is never opened, if the resulting wars could be erased...
- If you will not cease this foolish quest, then you will die!
- Despawn Time Keeper
- You have outstayed your welcome, Keeper. Begone!
- Killing a player
- I told you it was a fool's quest!
- Leaving so soon?
- Time ... is on our side.
Notes & trivia
- Chrono-Lord Epoch shares this title.
- Chrono Lord Deja is voiced by Richard Epcar.
- His name is derived from the French word "déjà", meaning "already".
- His title is derived from the Ancient Greek word "chronos" (χρόνος), meaning "time".
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Chrono Lord Deja's "Time Lapse" may no longer be reflected.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.