Clefthide Leg Armor
Clefthide Leg Armor is crafted by Leatherworkers with a skill level of 335
- Is a popular item among Twinks as a viable armor upgrade. Although this armor kit requires level 60, the trick is to use Bind on Equip leggings.
For example: Twink gets, and sends them to a level 60+ with Clefthide Leg Armor. Level 60+ applies Clefthide to the Dark Leather Pants, and gives them back to the Twink. This will only work on items less than Bind on Pickup, so popular twink items such as and are out of the question.
- As of patch 3.1.0, you have to be level 50 or higher for the enchant to become active. If you had Clefthide Leg Armor applied on an item before the patch and are below level 50, the following message will appear in red: "Enchantment Requires Level 50" and the enchantment will not become active until you reach the required level.
- Note also that applying this kit to an item now causes the item to become Soulbound. The old practice of having a level 60+ apply Clefthide Leg Armor to a Bind on Equip item and then return them to another character no longer works. Instead, the kit must be applied by the character that intends to equip the enchanted leggings. You must be at least level 50 to apply Clefthide Leg Armor.
- See also .
- (+30 stamina, +10 agility)
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.