Northern Stonetalon Mountains
Burned down by orders from Overlord Krom'gar
Cliffwalker Post is a small tauren village on a rise in northern Stonetalon Mountains. It is home to the Cliffwalker family. The village was burned by orders from Overlord Krom'gar after his army's general was killed by the tauren leaders.
Its rising path is dotted by tauren totems. When Aramar Thorne and Taryndrella passed by Cliffwalker Post, Aram could see figures moving among the trees at the top of the rise. A heavily armed tauren brave emerged down the path that led to the post, but he did not notice them and returned. A few minutes later, Galena Stormspear went by it and several tauren braves noticed her and charged at her. Aram and Drella, now with a subdued ram named Blossom, joined with Galena and managed to flee.
- High Chieftain Cliffwalker
- Masha Cliffwalker
- Orna Skywatcher <Flight Master>
- General Grebo
- Krom'gar Enforcer
- Cliffwalker Brave
After the quest To Be Horde... the NPCs are:
- Like Thunder Bluff, this place can only be accessed by its lift, or through flight.
- Unlike traditional flight paths, this place uses rockets for their flight path.
- The town is opposite the new Alliance camp called Thal'darah Overlook.
Cliffwalker tauren chasing Galena Stormspear.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Area added.