Cloak and Dagger (quest)
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
Retrieve the Skull of the Innocent, the Blood of the Innocent, and make an attempt on Althea Ebonlocke's life in Darkshire.
- Attempt to kill Althea Ebonlocke
<The cultists seem to have a base of operations in Darkshire. At least Althea Ebonlocke is a member, but it is likely that the entire Night Watch has been compromised.>
<The best course of action for now is to retrieve the dark implements for their ritual and make an attempt on Althea's life. Garona will have to wait.>
<By denying the Hand the reagents for their ritual you've managed to buy precious time.>
<Your next destination is clear: Stormwind. But where is Garona?>
- 14,800 XP
The blood is located on the second floor inside Scarlet Raven Tavern and the skull inside the blacksmithing building. Althea Ebonlocke is inside Darkshire Town Hall. Do not bother with attacking the other mobs inside the town hall.
- Chef Grual says: More bones for the Legion!
- Chef Grual says: You are... too late...
- Approaching a Night's Watch
- Watcher Keefer says: Reveal yourself!
- Watcher Hartin says: Who goes there?
- Watcher Fraizer says: Did you hear that?
- Talking to Watcher Ladimore
- How could they believe the Herald's lies? There's dark magic at play here - mark my words.
- Please, if you can do anything to stop this, do it now. So many innocent lives lost...
- Approach the main room
- Commander Althea Ebonlocke says: All goes as planned. Once Brother Shadowgaze arrives, we leave for Stormwind!
- Her audience applauds.
- Assassination attempt
- Commander Althea Ebonlocke says: We will not be stopped!
- Commander Althea Ebonlocke says: The Herald has promised us freedom and respect. We will not be denied!
- Lord Ello Ebonlocke says: Assassin! Run for your lives!
- Ambassador Berrybuck and Councilman Millstipe flee in fear as well.
- Commander Althea Ebonlocke says: You will not interfere. The Legion will rise!
- Althea blinds the rogue adventurer and vanishes after using a smoke bomb.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.