|Affiliation(s)||Gnomeregan, Explorers' League|
|Location||Bloodwash, Bloodmyst Isle|
Clopper Wizbang is a level 16 gnome quest giver and general goods vendor located in a large turtle shell at the Bloodwash on the northern coast of Bloodmyst Isle. He is, according to himself and Prospector Nachlan, the first gnomish member of the Explorers' League, and he is studying the local Blacksilt murlocs. Nachlan was supposed to help Clopper carry equipment and gather data, but instead the dwarf just sits in Blood Watch, "drinking himself into a stupor".
- Shh! Be very quiet; I'm observing murlocs.
- Living in an oversized turtle shell is a sacrifice I'm willing to make for science. After all, if the murlocs see me here, they'll react to my presence and contaminate my data!
- As the first gnomish member of the Explorers' League, I'm boldly going places no dwarf has gone before!
- I wish to browse your goods.
- Clopper Wizbang also ran for the Wowpedia WoWlympics! However, he lost all of his equipment. He gave clues around Wowpedia so that everybody could help find his equipment in order for him to end the stereotypes about the gnomish sporting team.
- View Wowpedia:WoWlympics for more info.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.