83 (Requires 82)
- Earthen Catapult safely escorted
The driver will go with you.
I'll head back and let Gravel know.
There's no doubt the stone troggs will try to stop you. You just keep them off of the catapult. It packs a big punch.
Let me know when you're ready, <name>.
Where's the catapult? You have to go back and get it.
<The catapult chief gives you an appraising look.>
Word of your prowess has spread ahead of you, <race>. Let's see if you can help us keep these fungal horrors off of the battlefront.
- Peak Grindstone says: Let me know when you're ready, <name>.
Talk to Peak:
- We've got to get out of here!
Peak, I'm ready to escort the catapult.
- Catapult Driver yells: Alright, here we go!
There are three scripted spawn events. The catapult driver will do his best to avoid non-scripted troggs. When the catapult is ambushed, try to keep the troggs in one spot ~10 yards away from the catapult. The driver will then take them out with a geode round.
- Stone troggs are attacking!
- Here come more stone troggs. Defend the catapult!
- Looks like a last ditch effort by the stone troggs. Your destination is just around the corner!
- Catapult Driver yells: Alright, let's get going.
- Catapult Driver yells: How'd that feel, you stone trogg scum?!
- Catapult Driver yells: The faster we can get to the other side of the battlefront, the faster we can reduce Needlerock Slag to rubble.
- Catapult Driver yells: We need to keep moving!
- Catapult Driver yells: You stone troggs have no idea of what's coming!
- Catapult Driver yells: Moving out!
- Catapult Driver yells: Let's head out. Just keep those stone troggs off of us.
- Catapult Driver yells: Oh yeah! Tremble at the might of our catapults!
- Flint Oremantle says: <Name>? It's about time you got here. What kept you? My father's life is in jeopardy!
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.