Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Curse of Exhaustion
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
|Curse of Exhaustion|
- "Submit now and ease your burden." - Little Shizzle 
Tips and tactics
Many NPCs have a faster baseline running speed than players, making this curse more useful in PvP than in PvE.
CoEx can actually be very useful in catching those enemy players who are trying to escape from you and/or your allies, especially if they're carrying the flag in a capture-the-flag game.
Prior to patch 2.0.1, this talent only reduced speed by 10% and required 4 more points in to reduce it by another 5% per point. It used to require five talent points to reduce the target's movement speed by 30%.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now slows movement by 50% and lasts 30 seconds (Previously 30% for 12 seconds).
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Curse of Exhaustion now slows movement by 30%, up from 10%.