Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Cogwheels, also known as Tinker's Gears, are items that fit exclusively in Cogwheel sockets, much in the manner of cut gems. Currently the only items having Cogwheel sockets are Bio-Optic Killshades, Retinal Armors, and the , all crafted by engineers.
Cogwheels during Cataclysm, which requires an engineering skill of 525 or higher to use, are sold by the following vendors:
- Billibub Cogspinner <Engineering Supplies> in Stormwind City
- Gearcutter Cogspinner <Engineering Supplies> in Ironforge
- Feera <Engineering Supplies> in The Exodar
- Hugo Lentner <Engineering Supplies> in Darnassus
- Frank Natale <Engineering & Mining Supplies> in Highbank, Twilight Highlands
- Elizabeth Van Talen <Engineering Supplies> in Undercity
- Palehoof's Big Bag of Parts <Engineering Supplies> in Thunder Bluff
- Sovik <Engineering Supplies> in Orgrimmar
- Vizna Bangwrench <Engineering Supplies> in Orgrimmar
- Yatheon <Engineering Supplies> in Silvermoon City
- Zim Bamzabble <Engineering & Mining Supplies> in Dragonmaw Port, Twilight Highlands
The Twilight Highlands vendors can only be accessed after completing a short chain of quests, which require level 84 or higher.
Currently, all Cogwheels are unique-equipped, preventing a person from doubling up on any of them.
|+208 Parry rating||1x|
|+208 Mastery rating||1x|
|+208 Expertise rating||1x|
|+208 Haste rating||4x|
|+208 Hit rating||1x|
|+208 Critical strike rating||4x|
|+208 Dodge rating||3x|
|Mists of Pandaria|
|+600 Parry rating||2x|
|+600 Mastery rating||2x|
|+600 Expertise rating||2x|
|+600 Haste rating||2x|
|+600 Hit rating||2x|
|+600 Critical strike rating||2x|
|+600 Dodge rating||2x|