|Title||<Grand Champion of the Exodar>|
|Location||Crusaders' Coliseum, Icecrown|
The Lich King is relentless, his undead armies pouring forth to overwhelm his foes. To prepare would-be champions against him, Highlord Tirion Fordring presents a test of courage, endurance, and teamwork. His hardened veterans will weed out those who lack the stomach to face the ravening throngs of undead.
- Healing Wave — Colosos calls upon Nature magic to heal an ally.
- Chain Lightning — Colosos strikes a player with lightning that arcs to another nearby player. The spell affects up to 3 targets, inflicting greater Nature damage to each successive target.
- Earth Shield — Colosos protects an ally with an earthen shield, causing melee attacks to heal the shielded target. This effect can only occur once every few seconds. Earth Shield has 10 charges and lasts for 2 min.
- Hex of Mending — Colosos places a hex on a player, causing all direct heals they receive to heal their enemies within 0 yards.
Once dismounted, he uses shaman-style abilities, including a chain lightning spell used on the party and a healing wave spell used on his allies. Both spells are interruptable.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.