- This article is about the crystalline mountain giants. For the weapon enchant, see . For the extinct giant Breakers, see colossal. For other uses, see earth giant (disambiguation).
A colossus (plural colossi), also known as a crystal giant, is a type of mountain giant. Their flesh is stony and giant crystals stud their shoulders, back, and skull. They can be found in Outland and Azeroth.
In Hellfire Peninsula, Pathaleon the Calculator dropped a red crystal from the sky for his master Kael'thas. The crystal's evil emanations started summoning the colossi led by King Goliathon and driving them insane.
Colossi could also be found in Netherstorm and other locations of the shattered world of Outland. The Illidari tried to negotiate an alliance with those in Shadowmoon Valley, led by Behemothon, to no success.
Others could be found in Northrend. One was in the Nexus, and others were in the Halls of Stone. Those in the Halls of Stone were made when the iron dwarves turned their weapons on Ulduar, tunneling through its walls and carving out monstrous crystal giants from the very heart of the mountains surrounding the city. Many friendly colossi could be found helping the earthen of Bouldercrag's Refuge and adventurers.
- Behemothon, King of the Colossi
-  Corok the Mighty
-  Cragskaar
-  Gavrock
-  Gordawg
-  Goliathon
-  Karrog
- [79-82] Krystallus
-  Morcrush
- [72-82] Ormorok the Tree-Shaper
- [66-72] Tavarok
- They can be mined upon death.
- When normal mountain giants are corrupted by the Emerald Nightmare, they resemble colossi.
- Behemothon might be Goliathon's successor after he was killed in an earlier quest chain.
- As colossi are implied to have some sort of connection to the titans in Wrath of the Lich King, this could imply that the colossi of Outland may also be related to the titans.
- They are likely earth furies.