Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Comb the Desert
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Search Vol'dun for Horde activity.
- Search for Horde activity
It's time to mobilize, then.
I'll stick with you, <name>. Keep an eye out for Horde activity.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
I don't think she's spotted us yet.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Kelsey, you're our eyes in the sky. Report back if you see anything.
- Kelsey Steelspark says: 10-4, High Commander! Let's ride!
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Shandris, keep a low profile. Stay in the shadows... if you can find any.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: I won't be far.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: <name>, let's move.
On the move:
- Halford Wyrmbane says: It's tempting to overlook Sunwatcher and the Reliquary. I mean really... they are archaeologists, after all.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: But that would be a mistake. Those scoundrels are notorious for digging up powerful artifacts and unleashing them against their enemies.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: What they can't use, they sell, which funds the Horde's war efforts.
- Halford Wyrmbane says: Light willing, we'll put a stop to that.
At the target:
- Halford Wyrmbane says: <name>, stop. You see that?
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.