|Title||The Zealous (formerly)|
|Character class||Paladin (formerly)|
|Former affiliation(s)||Crimson Legion, Scarlet Crusade|
Commander Malor, previously the scarlet crusader Malor the Zealous, is a level 47 undead member of the Risen found in Stratholme. When revealed himself, he, like the rest of the Scarlets in Stratholme, was killed and brought back as one of Balnazzar's Risen.
Malor and a handful of other courageous warriors risked everything to protect the Scarlet Bastion from being desecrated by the undead. Tragically, they failed. Balnazzar corrupted the fearless commander into one of his servants, transforming the zealot into a mockery of his former self.
- Ground Smash — Commander Malor smashes the ground, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 0 yards, stunning them for 2 sec.
- Head Crack — Commander Malor reduces a player's Stamina for 15 sec.
- Shadow Bolt Volley — Commander Malor hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to all players within 0 yards.
Original encounterThe subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.3a.
Originally, he was a level 60 elite human found in the Scarlet Bastion in Stratholme. Malor dropped no special loot and in fact often drops less than the other Scarlets do. However, Malor's Strongbox contains the .
He had only two abilities besides his melee attack:
- AoE for two seconds, every ten seconds - about 10 yard range.
- which he uses on himself when he reaches 5-1% health.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 60 to 47. Renamed from Malor the Zealous.