Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Communing With Malorne
110 (Requires 110)
Speak to Remulos at Nordrassil.
Our work here is done, <name>. We have successfully defended the Dreamway. It will be only a matter of time before it is restored to its former state.
But we have more important matters at hand.
I am glad to see you, <name>.
My grandfather, Malorne, the ancient god of the wilds himself... long have I wished for this day, only to find that he is in great peril.
If he is trapped in the Nightmare, then what hope remains for the rest of us?
- 16,450 XP
- Quest accept
- Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem says: We will see you on the other side in Nordrassil, Archdruid.
- Keeper Remulos
- The time has come to use the Idol of the Wilds and call upon the great god, Malorne. Never did I believe I would see the great ancient himself. This is a moment that we will speak of for ages to come.
- I am ready to begin.
- Keeper Remulos says: Rest your hands upon the Idol and we will begin the ritual.
- As the druid adventurer does so, everyone else joins in channeling their energy at a fixed point above the lake. A portal opens and the spirit of Malorne appears through it.
- Druids of Azeroth, protectors of the Dream, my sons and daughters...
- I must speak quickly, for my mind grows clouded.
- I sensed Shaladrassil's corruption, and entered the Emerald Dream to destroy the Nightmare's source.
- Deeper and deeper I fought. When I arrived at the Rift, I saw their true strength.
- The Nightmare will spread like a disease, festering and multiplying. It will engulf all of Azeroth in its twisted reality.
- I can no longer see the way back to the Dream. I am trapped in a Nightmare of my own making.
- Druids, my time is done. It is up to you now.
- The spirit of Malorne fades away.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.