Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13):
- Conflagrate now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Soul Shard/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrate now generates double resources from hitting a second Havoc target.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Conflagrate damage increased by 11%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer reduces movement speed on targets afflicted by .
- Hotfix (2015-07-20): "Damage increased by 5%."
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "Conflagrate's damage has been increased by 8%."
- Hotfix (2013-09-13): "Conflagrate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now generates .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer requires on the target, but will reduces the target's movement speed if it is. Cooldown removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed. Instantly deals fire damage equal to 60% of your 's periodic damage on the target. 40% DoT effect removed. Consumption effect removed. Can no longer be used with .
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell's total damage, up from 20%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Redesigned. This talent now consumes an or effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 9 seconds of Immolate or 8 seconds of Shadowflame, and causes additional damage over 3 seconds equal to 3 seconds of Immolate or 2 seconds of Shadowflame. In addition, the periodic damage of Conflagrate is capable of critically striking the afflicted target.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Updated: Consumes an or effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 12 seconds of your Immolate, or 8 seconds of your Shadowflame.
- Hotfix (2009-04-15): "We have hotfixed the damage of the Warlock spell Conflagrate from 100% to 70% of Immolate's total periodic damage instantly. The tooltip may still show 100% until a future update though."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Spell now works similar to , consuming an or effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): The debuff will now always be removed correctly when this spell is cast.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Conflagrate will now correctly remove Immolate rank 4 from its victim when cast.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): The Conflagrate spell is now instant cast. The damage and mana cost has been raised on all ranks of the spell.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Range increased.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.