We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.2.5 (2017-06-13):
- Conflagrate now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Soul Shard/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrate now generates double resources from hitting a second Havoc target.
- Hotfix (2016-09-23): "Conflagrate damage increased by 11%."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): No longer reduces movement speed on targets afflicted by .
- Hotfix (2015-07-20): "Damage increased by 5%."
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "Conflagrate's damage has been increased by 8%."
- Hotfix (2013-09-13): "Conflagrate now has a 15% chance to generate an additional Burning Ember."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now deals 15% more damage.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Now generates .
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer requires on the target, but will reduces the target's movement speed if it is. Cooldown removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed. Instantly deals fire damage equal to 60% of your 's periodic damage on the target. 40% DoT effect removed. Consumption effect removed. Can no longer be used with .
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): The damage-over-time effect of Conflagrate has been increased to 40% of the spell's total damage, up from 20%.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Redesigned. This talent now consumes an or effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 9 seconds of Immolate or 8 seconds of Shadowflame, and causes additional damage over 3 seconds equal to 3 seconds of Immolate or 2 seconds of Shadowflame. In addition, the periodic damage of Conflagrate is capable of critically striking the afflicted target.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Updated: Consumes an or effect on the enemy target to instantly deal damage equal to 12 seconds of your Immolate, or 8 seconds of your Shadowflame.
- Hotfix (2009-04-15): "We have hotfixed the damage of the Warlock spell Conflagrate from 100% to 70% of Immolate's total periodic damage instantly. The tooltip may still show 100% until a future update though."
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Spell now works similar to , consuming an or effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): The debuff will now always be removed correctly when this spell is cast.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- Patch 1.8.0 (2005-10-10): Conflagrate will now correctly remove Immolate rank 4 from its victim when cast.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): The Conflagrate spell is now instant cast. The damage and mana cost has been raised on all ranks of the spell.
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Range increased.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Added.