Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
110 (Requires 110)
Kill Barastagax the Flameripper.
- Doomstone used
- Barastagax the Flamecleaver slain
That fiend! Up on the hill, a demon who calls himself "The Flameripper" is using the power of my realm. Your shaman die as he draws power from the Firelands, mixing the fire of our world with the unholy flame of his.
He is extremely powerful, Farseer. You must take him down, whatever the cost!
Ah, you've awoken. I have heard tale of what happened.
- 16,450 XP
Upon accepting the quest, you are given the following special ability on a 25 sec cooldown:
- The Doomstone — You call forth the power of the Doomstone, sacrificing 35% of your total health to increase all damage dealt by 400% and increase healing done by 400% for 30 sec.
- On approach
- Magatha Grimtotem says: That fiend ravages not only your people, but the land itself! If there was ever cause to use the Doomstone, that time is now!
- Use ability
- Magatha Grimtotem says: That's it! Give in to the power!
- Barastagax the Flamecleaver says: Your power is too great. You cannot control it!
- Magatha Grimtotem says: Such power... such chaos!
- Magatha Grimtotem says: Pull yourself together, child! What is wrong with you?
- The shaman adventurer loses consciousness and later recovers at the Heart of Azeroth.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.