Conjure Refreshment is a level 22 mage spell that provides the caster with health- and mana-replenishing food. Casting it places into the mage's inventory a stack of 20 refreshments of an appropriate level.
Conjured food stacks to 20, and can be traded to other players. Normally there is no limit to the amount of food a mage may conjure or carry, aside from inventory limitations; however players are limited to 80 (4 stacks). Refreshments are conjured items, and as such will disappear after being logged out for 15 minutes.
The exact refreshments provided by this spell depend on the level of the casting mage. This used to determine the required level for use of those refreshments, players even a few levels below that of the mage may have been unable to use the refreshments provided by them. There is no way for mages to conjure lower-level refreshments. However, the level restrictions on conjured food were lifted and they all provide the same amount of health and mana.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.2.5 (2019-09-24): 8.2.0 table model is now granted by . Refreshment Table now has an updated version of the old appearance.
- Patch 8.2.0 (2019-06-25): Refreshment Table model changed.
- Hotfix (2016-07-27): "Now has a 15-second cooldown."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19):
- Hotfix (2014-10-30): "Conjured food no longer has a level requirement to use."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): All conjured food now returns 100% health and mana over 20s.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned; Now trainable at level 38, food scales with conjurer's level. Cost lowered to match level.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Rank 1 food will no longer overwrite the drink buff from rank 2 food.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.