||The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Conjured Mana Biscuit
- Conjured Item
- Unique (80)
- Use: Restores 7211 health and 7200 mana over 30 sec. Must remain seated while eating.
- Requires Level 65
- 1 Charge
This item can be acquired in a stack from clicking on a Refreshment Table that has been successfully conjured by a Mage casting Ritual of Refreshment.
- This item stacks in groups of 20.
- Like other conjured items, this item will disappear from a character's inventory after they have been logged out for more than 15 minutes.