Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Conjurers (also spelled conjuror) are seers of mystery, holders of secrets, and dwellers in dream. They are practitioners of the arcane arts, having learned through researching the ancient tomes to bend the forces of nature to do their will. They can make the energies of nature strike down opponents, summon forth great creatures or command the elements. Most conjurers are mages, but they can be also warlocks.
Conjurers of Stormwind
This section concerns content related to Warcraft: Orcs & Humans.
- Main article: Conjurer (Warcraft I)
During the First War, there was an order of Conjurers who served the Kingdom of Stormwind. They were a secretive sect, and would only gather and train in their own specially-prepared mystic towers. The most famous conjurer of the time was Nielas Aran, court conjurer and father of Medivh, the Last Guardian. After the conclusion of the First War, the order was utterly decimated by the Horde, but their legacy lived on with the mages who participated in the Second War.
Conjuror of the Tirisgarde
This section concerns content related to Legion.
In the RPG
Conjurers are capable of summoning scorpions and water elementals as well as casting such potently destructive spells like and . Unlike the wizards and mages of the Kirin Tor, who focused on various aspects of the arcane arts, conjurers were primarily concerned with elemental and summoning magics. Conjurers sometimes become warlocks, highly specialized spellcasters who traffick with demonic entities. Upon becoming a warlock, the conjurer increases its devotion to the conjuration school, yet must forsake study in two other schools.
- Nielas Aran
- Captain Balinda Stonehearth - Alterac Valley
- Conjurer Tyren - Silvermoon City
- Conjurer Luminrath - Netherstorm
- Kamsis - Karazhan
- Conjurer Weinhaus - Dalaran
- Conjurer Mixli - Orgrimmar
- Conjurer Awlyn
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
- Ambermill Conjuror - Silverpine Forest
- Defias Conjurer - The Deadmines
- Defias Conjuror - Dustwallow Marsh
- Syndicate Conjuror - Arathi Highlands
- Scarlet Conjuror - Scarlet Monastery
- Crimson Conjuror - Stratholme
- Risen Conjuror - Stratholme
- Gnomeregan Conjuror - Hellfire Peninsula
- Sunfury Conjurer - Netherstorm
- Human Conjurer - Karazhan
- Ring-Lord Conjurer - The Occulus
- Stonecore Rift Conjurer - The Stonecore
- Farraki Sand Conjurer - Throne of Thunder
- Demon Conjurer - Talador
- Felsworn Conjurer - Tanaan Jungle
Notes and trivia
- A conjurer is seen being killed in a flashback by Baron Valimar Mordis in Shadows of Ice.
- A Human Conjurer takes the place of the queen in the Chess Event in Karazhan.
- A conjurer is a wizard who specializes in conjuration magic in the Dungeons & Dragons role playing game. Conjuration mostly consists of summoning spells, but healing spells (such as those cast by a cleric) are also considered conjuration. Though it never received a formal article the Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game the class is referenced in DnD WRPG core book and a character with the class appears in Lands of Conflict. Spells from the conjuration school appear throughout both the Warcraft RPG and the World of Warcraft RPG.