|Race||High elf (Undead)|
|Affiliation(s)||Kirin Tor, Sons of Lothar|
Conjurer Luminrath can be found in the Netherstorm. He is an high elven mage who died defending Kirin'Var Village against Kael'thas' forces. Before his death, he would conjure food for his fellow mages.
- Lightning Bolt — Blasts an enemy with lightning, inflicting Nature damage.
- Summon Dancing Sword — Summons 1 Dancing Sword to aid the caster in battle for 30 sec.
When the player returns to his dresser in the quest Conjurer Luminrath, Luminrath will appear and say:
- I can't possibly go out without my cloak. I hope it's in here...
- There it is! I could've sworn it wasn't here last time I checked...
Notes and trivia
- Luminrath appears to originally have been intended to appear in Warlords of Draenor as a follower. He was replaced by Magister Krelas, whose voice files are listed as Luminrath's. This was changed likely due to the fact that Luminrath did not survive the events of Kirin'var. He shares this distinction with another Kirin'var victim, Abjurist Belmara, who was replaced by Magister Serena.
- Despite this, Luminrath will still use Krelas' voice files when fought in the Netherstorm.
- Strangely, he was meant to be a Horde follower, despite being a High Elf. Whether this was intended as a defection of some sort is unknown.
- Oddly, Luminrath uses Lightning Bolt, a shaman ability.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.