- Not to be confused with Constellas.
The constellar are a race of mysterious celestial beings who resemble large humanoid-shaped constellations. During the early ages of the universe, when the titan Pantheon brought order to countless worlds throughout the cosmos, the titan leader called upon the constellar to observe the many worlds ordered by the Pantheon. The constellar stayed vigilant for any signs of instability, and, when necessary, initiated a fail-safe procedure to scour a planet of life and reset its evolutionary process.
When the Burning Legion invaded its first world, himself annihilated the constellar charged with overseeing the unnamed planet. was ordering Draenor at the time and sensed that constellar's death, leading to his confrontation with Sargeras.
Constellar Designates are adds during the boss fight.
- The Celestial Defenders and Celestial Blacksmiths who appear during may or may not be constellar.
- The and the may be related to the constellar in some way. may also be connected, though his Adventure Guide entry implies that he is simply the result of the focused energies generated by the titan technology in the Mogu'shan Vaults.
- 's dungeon journal entry implies that he may be a constellar. He also shares the same basic model with Algalon.
- According to one legend, was crafted for Aman'Thul by mysterious celestial beings that reached into Azeroth's sky, took a single bolt of lightning and shaped it with their hands as if it were clay. The craftsmen then gave the lightning bolt to Aman'Thul, who encased it in stone and branded the rock with titan runes of containment. These creatures may have been constellar.