|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2015-01-07): "Conversion for Frost Death Knights should now correctly count as 15 Runic Power spent toward other abilities that trigger based on Runic Power spent."
- Hotfix (2015-01-05): "Conversion now costs 15 Runic Power per second for Frost Death Knights (up from 10 Runic Power)."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Conversion no longer has an initial tick, and now costs 30 Runic Power/second for Blood, 10 Runic Power/second for Frost, and 20 Runic Power/second for Unholy.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now costs 5 Runic Power plus 5 per second thereafter, down from 10 Runic Power plus 10 per second.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.