|Ingredients • Proficiencies • Quests • Recipes • Trainers|
This article lists items made in the Cooking-profession and the materials each of them require. As expected, most of them are types of meat and fish. Most others which are not can usually be purchased from various vendors.
Keep in mind that some ingredients may be either useless or removed from the game due to the recipe having been removed.
For more information about each recipe, see Cooking recipes.
Lists of cooking ingredients
- Removed recipes (that is, there is no way to generate new copies of them in the game) are marked with .
- These lists do not only display the required amount of ingredients, but also how many items a recipe will create if more than one is created. One example is the in which the player will create five at once when making it. This does not consume additional ingredients.
Illustrious Grand Master
- Patch 4.0.6a (2011-02-11): Material cost of halved to 3x and 2x .
- Was 6x Dragon Flanks and 4x Delicate Wing.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): is now an ingredient for the new recipe . No items require anymore: , and now uses instead, and doesn't require any water at all. Additionally, now only requires 2x of each ingredient, down from 4x.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): , , and are no longer used as cooking ingredients. is still used as an ingredient for two recipes, but has been removed from all other recipes which previously used it. The recipes which previously used these items can be found on the items' respective articles.
- Patch notes description: Ingredients such as Spices, Apples, and the like have been removed from most cooking recipes.