Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
- Drink the
- Guards questioned
- Darcy Parker questioned
- Innkeeper Brianna questioned
- Search rooms for clues
We could simply walk in there and demand information, but I have a feeling that they would not part with it willingly.
So we will take another approach.
We can then question the guards. Perhaps someone saw something.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
Let's find out everything we can.
Perhaps a coincidence, perhaps not.
We have little to go off of. Let us assume Saurfang continued his path eastward, off of the main trails.
- Quest accept
- Dark Ranger Lyana says: Let's get to it.
- Marion Sutton says: Hah! Look at you... how sickeningly sweet. It's perfect.
- Approach the two guards of Three Corners's entrance at .
- Marion Sutton says: Won't you please help us?
- Marion Sutton says: My poor sweet daughter lost her puppy!
- Marion Sutton says: It ran away last night. Did you see it?
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Last night? Don't much remember about last night, do we? Hah!
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Come on! No need to tell 'em about that!
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: It's fine! Why, Mr. Shaw himself paid us a visit! It's not every day the leader of SI:7 gives you the night off.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Truth be told, it wasn't so much the night off as it was a full bottle of very fine rum... and a lack of orders that we shouldn't drink it all in one sitting.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Next thing you know, this one's so deep in his cups he can't hardly stand!
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: They don't need to hear any more about that...
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Decides that he's gonna inform Miss Darcy Parker that he's gone and caught feelings for her.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: My heart couldn't take it anymore! A man's got no defenses when he's doing in his bottles.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: He takes one look at the franks and beans she's got boiling in the pot, and before you know it, his lunch makes a repeat appearance.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Had the poached fish and taters. Not a meal I'll soon forget.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Instead of the wooing of a lifetime, poor Darcy had to put a sick man to bed and scrub the floor.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Let me tell you, nobody knows how to tuck in a man the way she does.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: Don't give up on her, now! You've got a big heart, and that counts for something.
- Redridge Garrison Watchman says: So to answer your question as quick as I can, I don't think we saw any dogs last night. Least not that I can recall.
Oh aren't you just just the cutest? Look at those cheeks!
The guard told me you took care of him last night, that was nice!
Oh, yes, poor thing.
I couldn't make out a word of what he was saying on account of all the time slurring and stumbling he was doing. Something about beans?
Hope he's not feeling too horribly today.
What happened last night?
Oh, sweet thing, nothing to worry about. Were you scared?
One of the guards just had a little too much fun and he needed to lie down and take a nap.
I put him right to the bed in the inn, don't you worry.
Glory to the Banshee Queen!
<Darcy gives Lyanna[sic] a worrying glance.>
Good little girls don't say things like that, dear.
<Darcy turns to face Lyana.>
I'm sure it's just a phase.
- Leave the tower and go to Lakeshire Inn which is full of Guard Brant, Guard Cosley, Guard Farrow, Guard Locke, Guard Michaels, and Guard Wilson. Before entering the village and the inn, don't forget to use the potion if your disguise is off. Talk to Innkeeper Brianna. Chose any option to complete the objective.
Hello, little one, please get out of the way. We're kind of busy here.
Are any guards staying at this inn?
Yes, actually, quite a few. Head upstairs if you want to see for yourself.
Sorry, but I need to get back to the other customers.
Isn't that a bit rude?
You little brat! Hasn't your mother taught you better than to question adults?
We want a room, please.
Sorry, they're all taken up by local guards right now.
Not sure where they got the gold, they filled up the rooms last night, even the captain was here.
At least one of them left me a mess to clean up in the morning, too.
- Go upstairs and investigate Official-Looking Note. Upon completion of the quest, Lyana turns to her undead form.
- Side with Varok
- Side with Sylvanas
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.