|Affiliation(s)||Northwatch Expeditionary Unit|
|Location||Teegan's Expedition, Southern Barrens|
Part of the invasion force from Northwatch Hold, he and his men were shocked to discover what is now the Overgrowth and Teegan has not reacted well. According to Hannah Bridgewater, he is "a good man, but he's got tunnel-vision when it comes to his orders".
Like the other soldiers, Teegan came expecting the Barrens to be dry and relatively uneventful when he was sent on an expeditionary mission. However, in the wake of the Cataclysm, conditions on the ground changed drastically. At least one supply caravan fell prey to raptors, leaving a Mangled Body on the road. As he and his men try to work their way through the Overgrowth, Teegan is rather annoyed between the mosquitoes, raptors, hyenas, quillboar, diplomats and dwarves.
Gossip Look at this mess. I was told the Barrens would be... barren.
This jungle appeared overnight and has already swallowed up my camp and choked off the roads!
- Corporal Teegan says: Stinking. Disgusting. Filthy animals!
- Goucho says: Aye, the quillboar are a foul lot.
- Corporal Teegan says: I was talking about you and Durty Pete.
- Ol' Durty Pete belches loudly.
- Corporal Teegan slaps a mosquito on his neck.
- Corporal Teegan says: Disgusting! We'll have to slash and burn our way to Forward Command.
- Corporal Teegan says: Keep hacking at the overgrowth! If that doesn't work, we're going to start burning.
- Hannah Bridgewater says: Is that your plan, Teegan? Set fire to anything that gets in our way?
- Corporal Teegan says: I like the way you think, Bridgewater.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.