- For the plague from the original Zul'Gurub, see .
- Main article: Spine of Deathwing
|Location||Deathwing, Dragon Soul|
- Burst — Corrupted Blood explodes when destroyed, inflicting 10000[note 1] Physical damage to nearby enemies within 200 yards.
- Residue — Destroying a Corrupted Blood leaves behind an indestructible residue. It slowly creeps toward the nearest hole in Deathwing's Back where it reconstitutes into a new Corrupted Blood.
- ^ Raid Finder: 13000, 10-man heroic: 14000, 25-man: 20000, 25-man heroic: 28000
These mobs are very important to the encounter and must be absorbed by the Hideous Amalgamations.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Added.