||This article is a boss stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Fill this page with Adventure Guide, Abilities, Achievements, and Quotes sections, and a Strategy section if needed. You may want to review information from fansites for encounter guides.
||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
Corstilax is a boss located in The Arcway.
This massive construct patrols the tunnels beneath Suramar, searching for anomalies and correcting them. He has detected one such anomaly - a breach in one of the conduits that carries the power of the Nightwell - and works to repair it. But living outsiders wandering the tunnels are also an anomaly; one that Corstilax is empowered to remedy.
Corstilax guards the Nightwell breach, attempting to limit players' exposure to Nightwell Energy. Players must free their allies from Quarantine and avoid direct damage from Suppression Protocol.
- Nightwell Energy significantly increases haste but will cause Cleansing Force to stun you.
- Suppression Protocol inflicts moderate group wide damage.
- Exterminate inflicts heavy damage and stuns players within 15 yards when Cleansing Force ends if they have Nightwell Energy.
- Quarantine — Corstilax places a random player in Quarantine, stunning them for 20 sec. or until the Quarantine is shattered. This effect inflicts 102000 Arcane damage every second. Quarantine is shattered when a player channels on it for 1 sec.
- Suppression Protocol — Corstilax channels at a player for 5 sec, firing a missile at their location every second. When the missile impacts it inflicts 243750 to 256250 Arcane damage to all players within 6 yards, increasing their Arcane damage taken by 15% for 15 sec. In addition, this effect inflicts 66543 to 69957 Arcane damage to all players.
- Energy Burst — The nearby conduit bursts, applying a stack of Nightwell Energy to all players and creating several pools of residual energy for 15 sec. Players that enter the pools gain a stack of Nightwell Energy.
- Cleansing Force — Corstilax draws in all players, removing one stack of Nightwell Energy every 2 sec for 8 sec. When Cleansing Force ends, all players within 15 yards suffer 665437 to 699563 Arcane damage. This effect stuns the target for 12 sec if they still have stacks of Nightwell Energy.
- Nightwell Energy — Nightwell energy increases haste by 15%. This effect stacks.
- Destabilized Orb — Corstilax summons an orb of unstable energy for 1 min. This effect inflicts 350000 Arcane damage to all nearby players every second.
Please add any available information to this section.