- Not to be confused with Corvus (Waycrest Manor).
Grand Master Siegesmith
|Affiliation(s)||Knights of the Ebon Blade|
He first appeared as Master Siegesmith during the war against the Lich King. During the Burning Legion's third invasion he was promoted to Grand Master Siegesmith Corvus. He spent years creating the Soul Forge, an improved Rune Forge that can use souls to empower weapons.
4 97 90
2 51 28
3 75 40
2 53 9
3 79 44
5 8 70
Note: Corvus is not a vendor in Acherus above the Broken Isles.
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Acherus: The Ebon Hold||80||55,340|
|Acherus: The Ebon Hold||100 - 110||91,360|
Wrath of the Lich King
What is it that you need from Corvus?
I require repairs and supplies, Corvus.
- The Scarlet Enclave
- Are you perhaps confused, mortal? The metal end is for stabbing, not pricking! Sharpen it again!
- I've seen forks stronger than this. Forge it again!
- If this is the quality one can expect in a weapon of the Argent Dawn, then it is only a matter of time before they fall.
- The quality of this workmanship is pathetic. Not even fit for a Ghoul to wield.
- You are unfit to serve the Lich King even in death. Work hard and I may yet release you forever from this world. Fail me, and you will fuel the fires with your flesh.
- You call this a weapon? Keep this up, knave and I'll see to it that you're brought back as one of them. Maybe then you will learn how to put your back into it.
- Eastern Plaguelands
- First, he gives away all of my precious Saronite, then he demands I begin crafting Runeblades of even greater power! Pah!
- Fix my armor, Corvus! My blade is rusty, Corvus! ... when will these damned mortals ever learn to care for themselves?
- I may not have any mindless servants, but at least I can see a quality blade made from time to time.
- There is work to be done here, but do you see anyone jumping to help me? No! Wretches, all of them!
- These Death Knights truly know no honor. First, they take my greatest arms and armor, crafted with care, forged with the Lich King's blessing. Then they wander off to who knows where and come back dressed like Goblins, mumbling something about pawning off their armor for a few coppers! Pathetic!
- What is this nonsense about the Light? I have weapons and armor to make!
What can Corvus do for you?
- I'd like to refund the traits in my artifact.
- I work all this time to improve the forges and do I get a single word of thanks? No!
- It wouldn't have taken years to rebuild the forges if I had some help!
- Make the weapons better, Corvus! Saronite isn't good enough anymore, Corvus! .. Bah! I'll show them what I can do to a blade.
- This tropic air is too damp, makes me feel like there's flesh hanging from my bones again.
- His name may come from the Latin word for crow, an animal viewed in some cultures as a harbinger of death or ill fortune.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17):
- Model updated.
- Can no longer refund artifact traits.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added in the Legion version of Acherus: The Ebon Hold. He has become a Grand Master Siegesmith.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
|Scarlet Enclave /