Corvus is a skeleton smith and armor vendor in service of the Knights of the Ebon Blade located in the Acherus: The Ebon Hold.
He first appeared as Master Siegesmith during the war against the Lich King. During the Burning Legion's third invasion he was promoted to Grand Master Siegesmith Corvus.
The subject of this section did not make it out of the beta stages of Wrath of the Lich King.
What is it that you need from Corvus?
- Eastern Plaguelands
- These Death Knights truly know no honor. First, they take my greatest arms and armor, crafted with care, forged with the Lich King's blessing. Then they wander off to who knows where and come back dressed like Goblins, mumbling something about pawning off their armor for a few coppers! Pathetic!
- Fix my armor, Corvus! My blade is rusty, Corvus! ... when will these damned mortals ever learn to care for themselves?
- First, he gives away all of my precious Saronite, then he demands I begin crafting Runeblades of even greater power! Pah!
- What is this nonsense about the Light? I have weapons and armor to make!
- I may not have any mindless servants, but at least I can see a quality blade made from time to time.
- There is work to be done here, but do you see anyone jumping to help me? No! Wretches, all of them!
- Likely named after the Latin word for crow, an animal associated with bringing death or ill fortune in some cultures.